Welcome to handsteady.com. HandSteady Ltd provides websites features to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at handSteady.com, you accept these conditions. It applies to all products and services issues by HandSteady Ltd.
Hours of Operation
Our corporate office and shipping department is open Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 5p.m. GMT (UK time). We close for all government observed holidays
When you order handSteady we’ll immediately email you a receipt. Your order will then be sent to our fulfilment team who will place your new handSteady in a card box to ensure it arrives safely at your door. We aim to despatch all orders within 1 working day (Monday-Friday), although in business periods it can take up to 3 working days. We’ll put your handSteady in the post using First Class Royal Mail, which means your handSteady will be sent by priority airmail if airmail is required. It means from the time it is despatched you can receive your handSteady in as soon as 1 day if you’re in the UK, but it can take up to 4. International deliveries will take 3-8 days.
As you may have guessed handSteady is a popular product and our production process can a take a while. We’re working really hard to make as many handSteadys available, but if we become out of stock we’ll let you know on the website and will take your contact details, but not your payment details. In the unlikely event that we’ve taken a payment when we’re out of stock, we’ll email you to ask if you’d like to cancel your order or would be happy to wait until we have handSteady next in stock. It can take weeks to make new handSteady, so it’s worthwhile ordering today, if we have stick, to avoid disappointment.
As an introductory offer we’re providing free worldwide delivery – saving you between £4.50 and £9.50 if you order today. In ordering handSteady you agree to make all arrangements for receiving the goods and if necessary collect the goods from your local post office. For international orders, outside Europe, you agree to pay for any applicable customs duty and we will not cover this cost if you choose to return handSteady for a refund.
We’ll take order and deliver to all countries. However, we reserve the right to countries on the Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions list.
Ownership and the ‘risk’ of the goods pass to you the customer upon delivery of the goods.
We will charge all applicable sales tax, which means for all European orders VAT is included in the price of the product.
Packages that are returned to us as undeliverable are issued a full refund. We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to place items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our website.
If you have placed an order, it is yet to be despatched and you wish to cancel or change your order, then please email email@example.com immediately detailing if you’d like the order to be cancelled or how you’d like it to be modified. We despatch quickly, so if your order has already been despatched then you can either refuse delivery, upon which we’ll issue a full refund, or if you receive the orders then please refer to the returns policy below, but please note that if you’re returning goods you’ve accepted receipt of then you will be responsible for the cost of packaging and posting for returning the goods.
We offer a 100% refund for products that are returned to us within 30 days from the time of order. To return your product, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details on the quantity and types of products you’d like to return, then package and send the returned goods to the following address with your name, email address and postal address clearly written on the package to: Returns, HandSteady Limited, Unit 3 Princes Drive Kenilworth CV8 2FD, United Kingdom.
- If you receive goods but they are damaged or faulty upon receiving them, please immediately email us at email@example.com, describe the damage or fauly, ask for an exchange or refund and then send to the above address.
- If your goods are faulty or become damaged in normal use within a 1 year period from the time you originally ordered them then please email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the fault or damage, we can arrange a refund or exchange. However, if the goods become faulty or damaged through abnormal use or accidental damage within this period, or it takes place after the 1 year period then unfortunately we won’t exchange or give a refund.
- Subject to the above, any third party claims for damaged or faulty goods can only be exchanged or returned with prior agreement in writing via email from ourselves.
- We will not resell the goods you return to us, but please return the products clean and in their original branded packaging.
- If we have offered free gifts that you can keep whether you keep the goods or not, and you want to keep them, then simply return the goods that you want a refund.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund. Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honour any package that is postmarked for up to 30 days after the purchase of the product.
- We only accept returns if they are mailed to us at the above address.
We will refund 100% of goods returned within 30 days from the day of being ordered. All refunds will be returned to the original credit card, debit card or if relevant, the PayPal account.
We can only make refunds for unwanted goods if we are notified by email to email@example.com and if we receive the unwanted goods with the name, email and postal address clearly written on the outside of the package within a 30 day period from the day of the original order.
We will fix, exchange or refund damaged or faulty goods within 12 months from the original time of order, provided the fault or damage is reported within 30 days and within 12 months from the original time of order from it being identified, we are notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if we receive the unwanted goods with the name, email and postal address clearly written on the outside of the package within the 12 month period.
Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All returns are at the customers cost, this includes any cost of sending the item back.
We take security very seriously at HandSteady Limited. That's why any transactions you make over our web site are instantly encrypted by PayPal and Sage Pay, providing security for all of your personal information.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards including VISA, Master Card and Maestro; and we also accept PayPal. Transactions processed by Sage Pay are encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates.
- Sage Pay is accredited by Trustwave. They have also achieved the highest level of PCI compliance.
- Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland. Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
- Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards. Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
- Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation. In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL. We use Infusionsoft, a PCI-DSS Compliant system to manage our customer information.
Customer Support Policy
Like Amazon, we try to answer your questions using our Frequently Asked Questions page on www.handsteady.com/customerhub, use only email for communication and don’t use telephones. This enables us to manage our costs, which is important as the cost of producing handSteady is high.
We encourage you to email only if the answer is not in the Frequently Asked Question list and our support desk webpage at www.handsteady.com/customerhub/supportdesk. We try to respond to all emails within 2 working days.
HandSteady Limited is not liable for failure to perform its obligations if such failure is as a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disasters), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
In the event of you having a complaint or problem with any aspect of our service or the products we offer, please email email@example.com. We take all complaints extremely seriously and we will try to rectify any problem quickly and effectively. We always welcome feedback from our customers and are continually looking at ways to improve our service.
You are expressly not allowed to sell handSteady to any other person, business or legal entity. You may not place any branded stickers or print upon handSteady goods, without written permission from HandSteady Limited.
Last updated: 08.10.12